Oil Pan Kit- Fabricated
Oil Pan Kit 7QT- Black Painted Finish- 1963/1978 Mopar B/RB Engines 361/383/400/413/440 & Stock 426 Hemi (Drag Racing)
- Gold Zinc Finish
$316.95 Your Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- Oil Pan Kit comes complete with the following: application specific oil pan, oil pan gasket, oil pump pickup and pan mounting bolt kit
- Trap door baffles keep oil under control during hard acceleration
- Increased oil capacity to keep high perfomance engine oil systems fed properly
- Available in fold iridite or black finish
- Popular applications for drag race, road race, and circle track applications
|Application||1963-1978 Mopar B/RB 361-440 & Stock 426 Hemi|
|Crank Scraper Included||No|
|Oil Pan Capacity||7.0 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Depth||7.00"|
|Oil Pan Type||Fabricated|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Windage Tray Included||No|
- Mr. Gasket manufactures this oil pan gaskets from rubber coated fiber for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth. Fits 361-440 Big Block B/RB 1959-'80 & 426 Hemi 1964-'71$24.35Qty:
- Fits: Dodge / Chrysler / Plymouth / Mopar B/RB Engines 361, 383, 400, 413, 426, 440 1959-'80 Gen II Hemi - 426 1964-'71$34.95Qty:
- Oil Pick-Up for 63/78 Mopar 361/383/400/413/440 B/RB & Stock 426 Hemi engines 7QT pan kits 5030WND and 5031WNDWeiand Oil Pan Kit Service Parts$24.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.