GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - Polished - additional front clearance
GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - Polished - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan
$449.06 Holleydays Price
Starting at $40 a month with Learn More
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan.
- Perfect for: 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications.
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-2 may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines greater than 3.62”.
- Can be used anywhere a GM F-Body oil pan can be used
- New applications will be added as testing confirms fitment
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- High-quality cast aluminum with polished finish
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine crossmember.
- Cast and machined aluminum
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Oil Pan Capacity||6.0 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pans|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.