Holley now offers a solution to the plastic OEM timing chain covers on 1996-up Vortec Small Block Chevy engines. Our cast aluminum timing chain covers are an excellent upgrade from the OEM part, offering the superior durability of an aluminum part with improved functionality. These cast aluminum covers feature timing indicators molded into the body and are available with or without a crank sensor provision to accommodate both carbureted and EFI applications. The covers are available in two finishes; Natural Cast and Satin Black. They are packaged with a high quality gasket and E-coated mounting hardware for added corrosion resistance
- Designed as an upgrade from the plastic OEM timing chain covers on 1996-up Vortec Small Block Chevy engines - Replaces GM part numbers 10244600, 12523972, 12523973, 12558343, 12562818, & 93800970
- Excellent upgrade for Chevrolet Performance crate engines that use the plastic timing chain cover
- Available for EFI (with crank sensor provisions) and carbureted applications (without crank sensor provision)
- Includes over-molded FKM oil seal, virtually eliminating concerns of the seal spinning out at high temperatures, which is common with other aluminum timing covers
- Timing indicator cast into the cover – Intended for use with 8” Vortec balancers and other popular 8” aftermarket balancers
- Accommodates both stock and aftermarket water pumps
- Includes high quality gasket, corrosion resistant E-coated hardware, and dowel pins
- Offered in Natural Cast and Satin Black finishes
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Crank Sensor Provision||No|
|Engine||Chevrolet VORTEC V8|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Timing Chain Cover|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.