Holley GM Licensed Track Series Valve Covers
GM Track Series Fabricated Aluminum Tall Valve Cover Pair Center Bolt, Silver, 1987-97 Chevy 305-350 Small Block, No Hole
$127.95 Your Price
- Modern laser etched “Chevrolet” and Bow Tie logo
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction from 6061 T5 aluminum
- Thick 1-piece billet aluminum gasket flange for excellent sealing
- Pre-punched breather openings with baffles on certain versions
- Available for Small Block, Big Block, and LS engines
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Bolt Pattern||Center Bolt|
|Breather Opening Size||N/A|
|Flange Thickness||0.25 inch|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Product Type||Valve Covers|
- Fits 1987-2002 Chevrolet Small Block 305-350 V8 Gen II w/ Center-bolt Valve Covers (LT Based engines)$25.45Qty:
- Fits 1987-2002 Chevrolet Small Block 305-350 V8 Gen II w/ Center-bolt Valve Covers (LT Based engines)$24.35Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.