Frostbite Aluminum Radiator, w/ GM LS Swap- 3 Row
1968-1972 GM "A" Body, 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC C10 Truck with GM LS Swap 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row) 17" Tall Core NOTE: Radiator Inlet and Outlet fittings shown installed in radiator photos are for representative purposes only. Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes based on your hose size needs.
$511.95 Your Price
Starting at $46 a month with Learn More
- 100% TIG welded (brazed) seams
- Aircraft quality aluminum core, fittings, and tanks (up to 30% weight savings)
- Dual Pass, Cross Flow design to maximize cooling efficiency
- Billet Aluminum Filler Neck and OEM style Brass Petcock
- More cooling fins per inch for more efficient cooling
- Custom Frostbite High Performance 16lb. radiator cap
- Polished top and tanks for custom show appearance
- 3-Row Radiators supporting applications with 600+ horsepower
- Applications for GM, Ford, Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep and LS-Swap available
- Manufacturer’s 1-year Limited Warranty
|# of Passes||Dual|
|Cooling Row Diameter||11/16"|
|Core Dimension||17 x 28 1/4|
|Flow Style||Dual Pass|
|Hose Location Inlet||Passenger|
|Hose Location Outlet||Passenger|
|Inlet / Outlet Size||AN Bungs|
|Inlet Size||AN Bungs|
|Mounting Type||Saddle Mount|
|Outlet Size||AN Bungs|
|Overall Dimension||18-1/2 x 33|
|Steam Port Fitting Size||1/4" NPT|
- Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.50" for Frostbite Engine-Swap Radiators$44.95Qty:
- Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.25" for Frostbite Engine Swap Radiators$44.95Qty:
- Threaded Radiator Inlet/Outlet hose fitting 1.75" for Frostbite Engine-Swap Radiators$44.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.