Mr. Gasket Cast Aluminum Water Pump Housing with Water Neck
Fits 1958-1979 Big Block Chrysler engines 361/383/400/413/426/440 including Max Wedge and Hemi.
$134.95 Your Price
- As-cast natural finish aluminum alloy housing
- Saves over 8 pounds vs stock cast iron housing
- Features large cooling ports for maximum coolant flow
- Has alternator bosses for early & late alternator brackets
- Left (driver's) side lower hose exit
- Aluminum housing dissipates heat better than stock cast iron housing
- Includes water neck
|Application||Chrysler Big Block|
|Fitting Attachment 1||5/8"|
|Fitting Attachment 2||9/16"|
|Product Type||Water Pump Housing|
|Sending Unit Thread Size||1/4"|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.