B&M Automatic Gated Shifter - Pro Stick PG
1962-1973 GM Powerglide transmissions. Does not include shift cover.
$299.66 Holleydays Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Reverse Lockout Feature meets NHRA/IHRA Requirements
- Specifically for 1962-73 Powerglide Transmissions
- Works with Forward or Reverse Shift Pattern
- Comes with a B&M Pro Lever Shift Arm Kit
- Precise Gate Action Ensures Consistency
- Includes all Necessary Hardware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Automotive Item Grade||High Performance|
|Material||Chromed steel stick and high strength plastic knob|
|Neutral Safety Switch||Yes|
|Product Type||Automatic Transmission Shifter|
|Reverse Light Switch||Yes|
|Shift Lever Length (in)||9.22|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 1||Abiraterone acetate|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name 2||Acetochlor|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
- For most B&M Shifters including Race Models$67.28Qty:
- Replacement Micro Switch for Automatic Transmissions$11.48Qty:
- Shift Cover Replacement Pins$20.84Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
In The Box
In The Box
- Shifter assembly
- cable bracket and lever and instructions
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.