Holley Premium Mid-Mount Complete Accessory System for GM Gen V LT5 Dry Sump Engines
Complete GM Gen V LT5 Accessory Drive System w/ Alt, P/S, A/C, Water Pump, Belts, and hardware.
$2,799.95 Your Price
Starting at $247 a month with Learn More
- Adds power steering without any belt load on the P/S pump
- Notably more clearance to swap applications than other options
- Original equipment look
- LT4 style premium alternator
- LT4 style water pump design
- Compact SD7 A/C compressor
- A/C line adapters included
- Type II power steering pump
- P/S hard line adapters included
- Bottom outlet swivel heater hose options for swap application clearance
- Throttle body angle correcting adapter for easier intake tube routing on swap applications
- OE pulley ratios for optimal accessory performance, allows for larger SC crank pulley
- Available LT4/5 dry-sump & LT4 wet-sump applications
- LT4/5 specific accessories available for plumbing oil cooler and PCV oil separator OE system
|A/C Compressor Included||Yes|
|A/C Compressor Type||SD7|
|Accessory Drive Style||Mid Mount|
|Application||GM Gen V LT5|
|Choose Your Part||Accessory Drive Kits|
|Engine||GM Gen V LT5|
|Oil System Type||Dry Sump|
|Power Steering Hardline Included||Yes|
|Power Steering Pulley Included||Yes|
|Power Steering Pump Included||Yes|
|Power Steering Reservoir Included||No|
|Product Type||Accessory Drive Kits|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
|Water Neck Included||Yes|
|Water Pump Included||Yes|
|Water Pump Pulley Included||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
I have a couple of questions regarding this product. Can you answer the following: * Does this setup still use the 11 groove belt and pulley system that comes with the engine? * It appears that this setup still uses the original throttle body that comes with the engine, is that correct? * What is the part number of the Alternator that comes w/ this setup? * I already have the original pulley setup and the SD7 compressor, would you sell the parts I need to complete this setup? * Where was this made and by whom?
By Ed V. on November 28, 2019AnswerHey, Ed! Great questions. The belt included in this kit is the 11-rib Bando Aramid 11PK2137A Yes, this system is designed around the factory throttle body and does not include one. The 20-230 kit comes with the 197-302 natural aluminum finish alternator. If you'd like to piece together the parts you need, you can call us and place an order with one of our tech sales experts at 866-464-6553. The entire kit was Designed, engineered, and tested in our Bowling Green facility. This kit contains products that are a combination of components made in-house and sourced products from domestic and imported manufacturers.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.