Hooker BlackHeart Gen III Hemi Swap Mid-Length Headers - Stainless
Gen III Hemi Swap Mid-Length Headers for 1972-1974 Dodge D100 2WD Pickup, 1974-1993 Ramcharger 2WD, and 1974-1981 Trailduster 2WD
$719.95 Your Price
Starting at $64 a month with Learn More
- Gen III Hemi Swap Headers Designed Specifically for the 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 2WD Truck to Provide Optimized Component Clearances when Used w/ BHS524 Swap Engine Mounts, BHS525 Crossmember, & Complete Exhaust Systems (BH2356, BH2357, BH2467, or BH2468
- This Engineered Swap System Eliminates the Installation Guesswork, and Compatibility Uncertainty that Comes with Using Universal Parts
- Fits 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 2WD Truck w/ Gen III Hemi Engines 2003 & Up 5.7L/6.1L/6.2L/6.4L
- Tube Geometry Designed for Maximum Clearance & Hassle-Free Installation
- Headers are geometrically/functionally compatible with the following transmissions – Automatic Transmissions: A727, 46RE, 46RH, 545RFE, NAG1, 8HP70 & Manual Transmissions: Tremec T56, Aftermarket T56 Magnum, and TR6060
- Constructed Form Lightweight 18-Gauge, Mandrel bent 304 Stainless Steel for Strength, Durability & Corrosion Resistance
- 3/8” Thick, CNC Waterjet Cut Header Flanges – For Strength and Maximum Sealing Surface
- 1-7/8” Primary Tubes w/ Long Transition 3” Collectors w/ Merge Spears for Maximum Flow and Increased Exhaust Velocity
- O2 bungs in Both Collectors – Eliminates Header Modifications for Oxygen Sensors
- 100% Quality Hand-Welded Construction for Strength, Longevity & Good Looks
- Includes Headers, Attaching Hardware & Instructions
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions friendly engine into a vintage / classic vehicle. Federal guidelines indicate that an engine swap is allowable if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- If there is a reasonable basis for knowing that emissions are not adversely affected as described in EPA Memo 1A
- The resulting vehicle is identical (with regard to all emissions related parts, engine design parameters and engine calibrations) to a certified configuration of the same or newer model year as the vehicle chassis
- The vehicle is a uncontrolled vehicle - Vehicles that were manufactured before emission control regulations took effect are called uncontrolled vehicles. Aftermarket parts regulations and anti-tampering laws do not apply to these vehicles
- An EO legal engine swap kit is utilized (such as a GM EROD)
- The vehicle is being used for Competition Use Only - Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
Consumers are responsible for complying with laws prohibiting tampering, and for ensuring that modified vehicles are operated in a manner that complies with applicable laws.
Motor vehicle emissions standards are intended to help achieve and maintain air quality goals that benefit human health and the environment. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, Environment Canada, and other regulatory agencies prohibit the operation of vehicles on public roads that violate applicable emissions standards. The alteration of certified production vehicles to modify, remove, or render inoperable emissions control hardware or software, known as "tampering" is prohibited by the U.S. Clean Air Act and other laws. Tampering with motor vehicles emissions control systems is punishable by substantial monetary penalties.
Holley is committed to performance parts that allow enthusiasts to modify their vehicles and meet emission requirements. The information provided here is intended to provide general guidance of interest to most consumers. This guidance may not apply to all vehicles or all situations. It is up to each consumer to evaluate his or her own situation and take the steps necessary to comply with applicable laws. The websites listed below have more information about regulations and policies pertaining to motor vehicle emissions. You should also check the regulations applicable to your local area.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.