Hooker Blackheart Premium Engine Mount Brackets
GM LS or Gen-V LT Engine Mounting Brackets for 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC C10/C20 Series 2WD Truck & 1973-1982 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD
$170.96 Holleydays Price
- Revised Design to Allow GM LS & Gen-V LT Engines to Be Installed in 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC C10/C20 Series 2WD Truck & 1973-1982 Blazer/Jimmy 2WD
- Welded Steel Construction w/ Black Finish for Light Weight, Durability & Corrosion Protection
- Replaces Original Frame Stands
- Use with Clamshells 71221018HKR for GM LS Engines or Clamshells 71221019HKR with Gen-V LT Engines – Both Style Engines Use Polyurethane Inserts 71221016HKR (black) or 71221017HKR (red), and bolts 71223015HKR
- Modular Design of Engine Mounts Allows Engine Change from GM LS to Gen-V LT Engine by Changing Clamshells (Polyurethane Inserts, Bolts, and Crossmember are the Same for Both Style Engines)
- Works with GM LS Swap Pans: 302-1, 302-2, 302-3 & Gen-V LT Swap Pan 302-20
- Allows Use of Low Mount A/C – for Both Truck Style Accessories & LSA Supercharged Engine
- Use with Transmission Crossmembers: BHS548 (4L60E/4L65E/4L70E/4L75E/6L80), BHS549 (4L80E/4L85E), or BHS550 (T56/T56 Magnum)
- Works with Hooker Cast Exhaust Manifolds – Additional Headers Will Also Be Available
|Choose Your Part||Engine Mounts|
|Motor Type||GM LS|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|T56 Magnum GM|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.