Hooker BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ with LS or LT engine swap
$179.95 Your Price
- Designed to use most of the stock engine frame mounts to minimize necessary fabrication
- High arch design maintains upper control arm to frame clearance
- Does not require the use of a body or suspension lift (when used with a 4L60E/4L70E and stock transfer case) to allow for budget friendly build options
- Designed to install a GM LS/LT engine (Gen lll, lV or V) with a TH350, TH400, 4L60E, 4L80E or 6L80 transmission into a 6 cylinder Jeep TJ/LJ chassis by mating them to the stock Jeep Wrangler NP231J transfer case with aftermarket adapter.
- Does not require removal or replacement of the stock steering shaft support bracket for simplicity
- Maintains the stock passenger-side offset of jeep 4.0L engine to prevent alteration of linkage and other associated parts
- Works with stock, transfer case drop, or belly-tuck drivetrain installations allowing several design/component options
- Compatible with the stock skid plate, or aftermarket transmission cross members and skid plates for convenience
- Designed for use with Hooker BlackHeart LS or LT swap headers for a complete swap solution
- Designed for use with factory “clamshell” style engine mounts and polyurethane inserts for trouble-free use and serviceability
- All hardware included
|Application||1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.