Hooker BlackHeart Engine Mount Brackets
1967-69 GM F-body/ 1968-74 X-body LS-Swap Engine Mounting Brackets
$174.95 Your Price
- Specifically designed for bolt-in compatibility with the Hooker transmission swap components
- Installed using the improved design 1972-up GM clamshell engine mounts. Subframe adapter plates are included
- Fully compatible with Holley LS swap oil pans and accessory drive brackets.
- Provides an engineered engine/transmission inclination angle that is critical to obtaining usable U-joint working angles (especially in lowered vehicles)
- Mounting hardware included
- LS Oil Pan 302-2 can be used with these mounts
|Application||67-69 F-Body/ 68-74 X-Body|
|Engine||GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)|
|Motor Type||GM LS|
|Product Type||Engine Mounts|
|T56 Magnum GM|
|Type of Component||Engine Mount Bracket|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.