Hooker BlackHeart Header-Back Race Exhaust Without Catalytic Converters
2014-2017 C7 Corvette 3" 304SS Header-Back Race Exhaust -With Dual Mode Muffler (NPP) without Cats
$2,192.95 Your Price
Starting at $193 a month with Learn More
- Constructed of 3” 18-gauge, 304 Stainless Steel material maximizing strength and durability
- High flow, straight through dual path muffler with huge 3” bypass valve, utilizing the factory NPP actuator
- Mellow throaty tone when the valve is closed and aggressive RACE attitude when the valve is open
- Utilizes Factory Style 3” AFM Valves, to prevent Check Engine Light and Reduce Unwanted Harmonics while in 4 Cylinder Mode
- No catalytic converters for all out race performance
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- Siamese X-Pipe with increased scavenging for maximum performance gains
- Quad 4” twin wall polished tips with Laser etched HOOKER logo
- All hardware and o2 sensor extensions included for a quick and easy installation
- Designed to be a direct fit for Hooker Blackheart long tube headers PN:70101322-RHKR
- Tube Geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- FOR RACING USE ONLY
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust Kit|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.