Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Painted
Full Length Tube 1.75" O.D. x 28", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same As Port, BUICK: 1973-76 Century, Regal, Wagons, 1968-72 Skylark, Gran Sport, & Wagons (350) OLDSMOBILE: 1975 Omega (Buick 350) PONTIAC: 1975 Ventura, Phoenix, & 1974 GTO (Buick 350)
$487.95 Your Price
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Designed for optimal performance
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.