Hooker Mid Length Headers - Stainless Steel
67-69 Camaro, 68-72 Nova: 283-400, GM D-Port Heads (L98, LT1, LT4 and Fastburn); Tube 1-3/4" O.D. Mid-Length Header; Collector Size 2-1/2" O.D., Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same As Port, 304 Stainless Steel Construction Natural Finish
$654.95 Your Price
Starting at $58 a month with Learn More
- Designed for Pro Touring style or aggressively lowered vehicles where ground clearance is of utmost importance
- Mid-length geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and optimized engine compartment fitment
- Provide an elevated level of port finishing and fitment clearances compared to SB Chevy headers typically offered for this application
- 3/8” laser cut flanges, TIG welded and flat finished for maximum strength and a leak free seal
- 1-3/4" primary tubes for maximum flow and performance
- 304 stainless steel construction for maximum corrosion resistance and an elegant look
- Long-taper collectors for smooth exhaust flow transition from the headers to the exhaust system
- Accommodates popular GM D-Port heads (L98, LT1, LT4 and Fastburn)
- Compatible with straight and angle plug heads
- Compatible with all stock manual and power steering boxes
- Compatible with GM 152 and 168 tooth starters
- Compatible with stock A/C evaporator case
- Compatible with stock floor shift automatic transmissions; column shift automatics require the use of Lokar, or similar, aftermarket shift linkage. Not compatible with column shift manual transmissions or floor shift manual transmissions using factory mec
- Compatible with aftermarket large sump oil pans
- Bolt-in installation capability with new Hooker 2.5” and 3” exhaust systems for these applications, with available adapters (O2 bungs provided on adapter tubes)
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Product Type||Mid Length Headers|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.