Hooker Competition Full Length Header - Titanium Ceramic Coated
67 - 70 Mustang/Cougar, 70 - 71 Falcon / Fairlane / Torino / Ranchero / Cyclone / Montego: 351C, Tube Size 1.75" O.D. x 32", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same As Port,
$504.95 Your Price
Starting at $45 a month with Learn More
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- designed for easy, trouble-free fit
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Titanium Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.