Hooker Super Competition Full Length Header - Painted
1968-74 Javelin/AMX; 1974 Matador 290-401 CID Engines; 1-7/8 x 30" Primary Tube; 3.5" x 10" Collector; Port Shape: Same As Port;
Your Price: $575.95
In Stock Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Will Fit All Applications with Power Steering
- Black High Temp Paint
- 5/16” Thick Machined Flanges for a Perfect Seal
- 3" x 8" Long Transition Collector
- Light Weight and Sturdy 18 Gauge Tubing
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Smooth Exhaust Flow
- 1-5/8" x 30" Tuned-Length Primary Tubes
- Will Fit All Applications with Standard and Automatic Transmissions both Floor and Column Shift, Except for 1979-80 AMX Spirit with Standard Column Shift
- Will Fit All Applications with Air Conditioning
- Will Fit All Applications with Power Brakes
- All Necessary Installation Hardware Included
|Collector Diameter||3-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.