Hooker Super Competition Full Length Header - Ceramic Coated
1968-74 Javelin/AMX; 1974 Matador 290-401 CID Engines; 1-7/8 x 30" Primary Tube; 3.5" x 10" Collector; Port Shape: Same As Port;
$772.16 Holleydays Price
- Will Fit Applications with Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, Standard and Automatic Transmissions both Floor and Column Shift
- 1-7/8" x 30" Tuned-Length Primary Tubes
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Smooth Exhaust Flow
- Light Weight and Sturdy 18 Gauge Tubing
- 3-1/2" x 10" Long Transition Collector
- 5/16” Thick Machined Flanges for a Perfect Seal
- Ceramic Coated
- All Necessary Installation Hardware Included
|Collector Diameter||3-1/2 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.