Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Mid-Length Headers - Stainless
1978-88 GM A/G-Body (Monte Carlo/Malibu/El Camino/Cutlass/Grand Prix/Regal/Bonneville), Mid-Length LS-Swap, 1-3/4", Collector Size 2-1/2"
$714.95 Your Price
Starting at $63 a month with Learn More
- Comprehensively designed as part of the Hooker Blackheart 1978-1988 GM G-body LS engine swap system; Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
- Geometrically/functionally compatible with GM TH350, TH400, 700R4, 2004R, 4L60-4L70 and 4L80E/4L85E* transmissions
- Available with 1-3/4” primary tubes and 2.5” collectors (70201303-RHKR), or 1-7/8” primary tubes and 3” collectors (70201304-RHKR)
- Long Transition header collectors feature merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Constructed from lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel maximizing strength and durability
- 3/8” thick, CNC waterjet header flanges are used for strength and maximum sealing surface
- 100% quality hand-welded construction for strength, longevity and good looks
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Collector Diameter||2.50 inch|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.