Flowtech Long Tube Header - Ceramic Coated Finish
2011-2014 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 1.75" Long Tube Headers in 409SS Material - Silver Ceramic Coated Finish
$433.95 Your Price
Starting at $39 a month with Learn More
- Mandrel-bent 409 Stainless Steel tubing provide consistent diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy Duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Also available in Natural and Polished finishes
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Flange Size||3/8 Inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
In The Box
In The Box
- Drive Side Header
- Passenger Side Header
- Premium Gaskets
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.