750 CFM 0-80508S Carburetor and Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold Combo
Carburetor and Manifold Combo comes with gaskets, bolts, and air cleaner for a complete installation!
$645.41 Your Price
Starting at $57 a month with Learn More
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks and long lasting shine
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Includes new rear bowl fuel inlet to allow for dual feed or custom
- Adjustable needle & seats to accommodate varying fuel pressures
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Primary Main Jet||72|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.