750 CFM 0-80508S Carburetor and Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold Combo
Carburetor and Manifold Combo comes with gaskets, bolts, and air cleaner for a complete installation!
$645.41 Your Price
Starting at $57 a month with Learn More
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks and long lasting shine
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Includes new rear bowl fuel inlet to allow for dual feed or custom
- Adjustable needle & seats to accommodate varying fuel pressures
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Primary Main Jet||72|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.