750 CFM Marine Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries-4160
$571.95 Your Price
Starting at $51 a month with Learn More
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Universal Marine Calibration
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of boats. Compensate for all weights to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- 30cc Accelerator pump for smooth starts
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Marine Engine Size||Universal|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.