- 780 cfm, Vacuum Secondary with spec for auto w/ Footbrake at Sea-Level
- “On the Shelf Custom” spec based on transmission and location of vehicle
- Built with the same dimensions and specs of the original counterparts and guidelines set by the NHRA rulebook
- Can be used in place of hard to find and expensive Holley O.E. carbs that are competition legal per class
- Lightweight cast aluminum main body with choke tower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Changeable emulsions, idle feed restrictions, and power valve channel restrictions (if power valve is used)
- Each carburetor is hand-built and engine tested before it goes in the box
- Externally adjustable vacuum secondary (no cap or spring change necessary)
|Fuel Inlet||Single or Dual|
|Throttle Bore||1-1/2 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.