650 CFM Spreadbore Carburetor
Electric Choke Vacuum Secondaries
Your Price: $510.95
In Stock Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Designed as a emissions legal performance replacement for Q-jet on certain applications
- Improves performance over stock carburetor
- All emissions provisions
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Single feed fuel inlet with filter for easy installation
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Throttle Bore||1.375 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.