- Tumble polished shiny finish for good looks
- Chevrolet small block 1x4 140 series supercharger
- Manual (Cable driven, hand operated) choke for precise cold start control
- Dual accelerator pumps for addition fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- Boost referenced power valve for proper enrichment under acceleration
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||72|
|Primary Power Valve||10.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||82|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|System Type||Draw Thru|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.