iNTECH Cold Air Intake
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.8L
$309.95 Your Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- Produced +9 horsepower and +12 lb. ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Unique patented Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface reduces the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation
- One-Piece fully sealed intake housing design guarantees a true fresh air intake charge
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- High-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filter for maximum air flow and filtration
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- One-piece intake tube designed for maximum air flow and efficiency
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
|Air Box Included||Yes|
|Application||2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK, 3.8L|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.