iNTECH Cold Air Intake - 2011-2014 Ford Mustang V8-5.0L
Sealed cold air intake produces 17.1HP and 16.27 lbs. x ft. torque
$349.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Produced +17.1 horsepower and + 16.27 lbs. x ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Unique patent pending Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface eliminates the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation
- One-Piece fully sealed intake housing design guarantees a true fresh air intake charge
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- High-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filter for maximum air flow and filtration
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- High-quality silicone bellows style coupler is used at the throttle body connection to accommodate use of nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without the need for cutting the tube
- Patent pending design is styled to enhance the look of your engine compartment for a stealthy appearance
- One-piece intake tube designed for maximum air flow and efficiency
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
- Fits manual transmission ONLY
|Application||2011-14 FORD MUSTANG V8,5.0L|
|Product Type||Cold Air Intake|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.