Gen III HEMI V8 Injector Harness - Stock/USCAR style injectors
Gen III HEMI Injector Harness with Stock/USCAR style Injectors for HP EFI & Dominator EFI
$120.95 Your Price
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks
|Product Type||HEMI Injector Harness|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.