FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization
for increased power and improved throttle response.
• All-new units, not modified stock units or re-manufactured
from used cores.
• Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of
metering control. Great for blown applications, where increased
fuel pressure and precise metering are required.
• State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow
deviations between injectors to improve performance.
• High-Impedance design for greater control with OEM
• New anti-plugging type, which will forever eliminate
problems that were once associated with carbon buildup.
• Perfect for Blown/Turbo applications where increased
fuel pressure and precise fuel metering is required.
• For all Port Type EFI Manifolds.
• 3 BAR (43.5 PSI) Flow Rating - 15% More Flow @ 58 PSI
MPFI Fuel Injectors
Rated Injector Flow
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles