Fuel Injector - 48 lb/hr - USCAR - High Impedance
This ACCEL high impedance fuel injectors have a flow rate of 48 lb/hr and are USCAR style.
$61.65 Your Price
- Provides precise control of fuel delivery & atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, & better fuel economy
- All new units; not modified stock units or remanufactured from used cores
- New low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low & high duty cycles
- Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering control
- Great for blown applications where increased fuel pressure and precise metering are required
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow deviations between injectors to improve performance
|Connector Series||USCAR - EV6|
|Flow Rated @||43.5 PSI|
|Impedance||High 12.2 Ohm|
|O-Ring to O-Ring||2.37"|
|Product Type||MPFI Fuel Injectors|
|Rated Injector Flow||48 lb/hr|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.