Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition Coil
$37.95 Your Price
- Designed to work with Sniper EFI – Plug and Play
- Ignition coil connector removes any doubt of loose connections at the Ignition Coil.
- Integrated Ignition Coil bracket simplifies mounting the ignition coil.
- 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition Box, ensures complete combustion
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Peak Current||300 mA|
|Primary Resistance||0.441 Ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coil|
|Secondary Resistance||4.61 Ohms|
|Secondary Voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Spark duration||335 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.