Terminator EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System - Tumble Polished
Terminator™ EFI 4bbl Throttle Body Fuel Injection System V8 4 bbl 950 cfm Range 250 To 600 HP
- Hard Core Gray
- Tumble Polished
$2,162.95 Your Price
Starting at $191 a month with Learn More
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Trouble-free performance with today’s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems!
- Terminator ECU can be EASILY be updated to Holley HP ECU specs with a free online software download. ECU can then be used for LSX, boosted, nitrous, and many other applications in the future as you desire!
- ECU fully potted and sealed for protection from vibration, dust and moisture
- Provides ignition timing control on engines with Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors (requires adapter)
- 80 lb/hr injectors support 250-600 HP engines
- Fits any square (Holley 4150™) flanged intake
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350 and 700R4, and other transmission linkages
- Serviceable sensors integrated into throttle body and pre-wired for a simple one-click connection - don’t get stranded by competitive designs
- Patent pending annular discharge fuel ring for maximum flow and optimum fuel atomization - No restrictions or delay in fuel flow like booster designs
- 950 CFM Throttle Body with CFD computer designed air-entry area taken from Holley’s famous NASCAR® throttle body – as found on all NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ cars
- Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
- Self-tunes instantly to deliver the perfect air/fuel mixture in real time for optimized fuel economy and power
- Industry leading tech support - free!
|Fuel Pressure||43 Psi|
|Injector Size||80Lb/Hr @ 43PSI|
|Product Type||Universal Terminator TBI kit|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.