BILLET 105mm LS Throttle Body w/straight bore
LS 105mm TB w/cable drive without taper
$586.95 Your Price
Starting at $52 a month with Learn More
- TPS CLOCKER allows the TPS to be rotated back into the ECU's required idle voltage range. Modified engines no longer suffer from problems related to TPS voltage!
- IDLE BLEED allows adjustment of your idle without affecting throttle position or TPS voltages at idle!
- PCV PASSAGE VALVE closes to accommodate forced induction applications! No more plugging to block off PCV!
- OVERSIZED BORE compared to other LS throttle bodies
- STRAIGHT BORE (no taper) minimizes turbulence and maximizes airflow for race applications
- PREMIUM BILLET BODY supports the high tolerance design and look your performance engine deserves!
- BLACK ANODIZED FINISH for superior corrosion resistance and serious good looks
- CRUISE CONTROL provision built in for cruise control cable
- CABLE DRIVEN APPLICATION
- Fits the following intake manifolds: Holley 105mm Hi-Ram, Fast™ LSXR & LSXRT, MSD® Atomic AirForce, Most other 102 through 105mm LS intakes using 4 bolt TBs
|Product Type||BILLET 105mm LS Throttle Body|
This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions friendly engine into a vintage / classic vehicle. Federal guidelines indicate that an engine swap is allowable if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- If there is a reasonable basis for knowing that emissions are not adversely affected as described in EPA Memo 1A
- The resulting vehicle is identical (with regard to all emissions related parts, engine design parameters and engine calibrations) to a certified configuration of the same or newer model year as the vehicle chassis
- The vehicle is a uncontrolled vehicle - Vehicles that were manufactured before emission control regulations took effect are called uncontrolled vehicles. Aftermarket parts regulations and anti-tampering laws do not apply to these vehicles
- An EO legal engine swap kit is utilized (such as a GM EROD)
- The vehicle is being used for Competition Use Only - Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
Consumers are responsible for complying with laws prohibiting tampering, and for ensuring that modified vehicles are operated in a manner that complies with applicable laws.
Motor vehicle emissions standards are intended to help achieve and maintain air quality goals that benefit human health and the environment. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the California Air Resources Board, Environment Canada, and other regulatory agencies prohibit the operation of vehicles on public roads that violate applicable emissions standards. The alteration of certified production vehicles to modify, remove, or render inoperable emissions control hardware or software, known as "tampering" is prohibited by the U.S. Clean Air Act and other laws. Tampering with motor vehicles emissions control systems is punishable by substantial monetary penalties.
Holley is committed to performance parts that allow enthusiasts to modify their vehicles and meet emission requirements. The information provided here is intended to provide general guidance of interest to most consumers. This guidance may not apply to all vehicles or all situations. It is up to each consumer to evaluate his or her own situation and take the steps necessary to comply with applicable laws. The websites listed below have more information about regulations and policies pertaining to motor vehicle emissions. You should also check the regulations applicable to your local area.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.