Dinan High Flow Throttle Body - 1991-1995 BMW 325i/525i/M3
Currently Not Available
- More Power (1995 E36 M3): + 8 HP @ 3500 RPM, + 12 LB-FT @ 3500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (1992 E36 325i): + 8 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 7 LB-FT @ 6000 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (1993-95 E36 325i): + 7 HP @ 6000 RPM, + 10 LB-FT @ 4500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- More Power (E34 525i): + 8 HP @ 5500 RPM, + 8 LB-FT @ 5500 RPM (coupled w/ engine software)
- Improved throttle response
|Dinan Point Value||2|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1|
|Max HP Gain||7 - 8 (Depending on application)|
|Max Torque (lb-ft) Gain||7 - 12 (Depending on application)|
|Product Type||Throttle Body|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.