170+ GPH HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Fits Big Block Chevy V8s Compatible with Gasoline
$313.95 Your Price
- HP series flow 170 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- HP series feature a CNC billet finish for good looks
- Male -8AN inlet and outlet already installed
- Preset Idle fuel pressure of 7.5 PSI
- A/N fittings included with all pumps
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- No fuel pressure regulator required
|Application||Chevrolet Big Block|
|Free Flow GPH||170|
|Free Flow LPH||644|
|Inlet Size||8 AN Male|
|Outlet Size||8 AN Male|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.