80 GPH Mechanical Fuel Pump
Street Performance Carbureted Applications Fits Small Block Chevy V8s Compatible with Gasoline
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Street Performance
- Flows 80 GPH free flow
- Shutoff pressure pre-set 7.5 PSI
- Fuel pressure regulator is not required
- Heavy duty construction for continuous high rpm operation
- Fuel body casting can be rotated to accommodate various plumbing situations
- Inlet & outlet tapped for 1/4" NPT
|Free Flow GPH||80|
|Free Flow LPH||302|
|Inlet Size||1/4 inch NPT|
|Outlet Size||1/4 inch NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.