43 GPH In-Line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
Street/Strip EFI Applications Compatible with Gasoline only
$173.95 Your Price
- Flows 43 GPH at 15 psi
- Draws 3.5 amps at 15 psi
- Will feed up to 400 horsepower throttle body efi unit (not intended for multipoint efi)
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- 3/8" barbed fittings included
- Rubber isolator, mounting clamps and electrical hardware included
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Inlet Size||3/8 inch Barb|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@15PSI||400|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@8PSI||450|
|Outlet Size||3/8 inch Barb|
|Product Type||EFI Part|
|Pump Body Color||Silver|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.