340 LPH E85 In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump
Supports up to 700 EFI or 900 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...
$89.96 Holleydays Price
- 340 LPH E85 Compatible
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Compact enough to fit in existing hanger assemblies without modification
- Complete kit with all drop parts, accessories and installation instructions
- Inlet filter meets or exceeds original equipment specifications and provides improved filtration/durability
- Can be used with carbureted or EFI applications
- Perfect upgrade for aftermarket pumps like our Retrofit EFI Modules when more fuel is needed with turbos or nitrous
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Free Flow GPH||90|
|Free Flow LPH||340|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.