Holley 1973-87 GM C/K Series Muscle Truck EFI Fuel Pump Module
1973-87 GM C/K Series
$329.95 Your Price
Starting at $30 a month with Learn More
- The in-tank fuel pump is a high-pressure 255-lph unit, capable of supporting EFI engines producing up to 550 horsepower
- The module includes a pre-calibrated fuel-level sending unit that was designed to work with the factory fuel gauge already in your vehicle
- Includes a Holley HydraMat with its unique internal reservoir, which keeps fuel available at the pickup while also providing protection from contaminates
- Fuel pressure is regulated internally and preset at 58psi, eliminating the added expense of purchasing an external fuel pressure regulator
- No return line needed. All return fuel is handled inside the tank
|Application||1973-87 C10 LS Swap|
|Free Flow LPH||255|
|Fuel Sending Unit Ohms||0-90 Ohms|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump Module|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.