Billet Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator
Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Four Port Adjustable from 4.5 to 9 PSI
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Adjustable fuel regulation from 4-1/2 to 9 psi
- One -8 inlet port and four -6 outlet ports
- .437" (7/16") restriction
- Aluminum billet body and top casting cover are hard coat anodized for corrosion resistance
- Three fuel pressure gauge mounting options (fuel pressure gauge not included)
- Includes mounting hardware and AN fittings
- Compatible for use with gasoline and methanol/alcohol
|Color||Hard Coat Anodized|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Outlet Size||6 AN O-Ring|
|Pressure Range||4.5-9 PSI|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.