HP Billet EFI By-Pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Street/Strip EFI Applications Two Port Adjustable from 15 to 65 PSI Boost Reference - 1:1
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Adjustable from 15-65 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Includes fitting for manifold reference
- Use with electric pumps only
- (1) -8 an o-ring inlet, (1) -8 an o-ring outlet, (1) -6 an o-ring return
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Designed for use with the Holley® HP™ in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure electric pumps where return line is needed
- Mounting bracket included
|Fuel Type||Gasoline / Diesel / E85|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Outlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Pressure Range||15-65 PSI|
|Return Size||6 AN O-Ring|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.