Boost Compensating Universal EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
Hot Street/Race EFI Applications Two Port Adjustable from 15-65 PSI
$254.09 Your Price
Starting at $23 a month with Learn More
- Black anodized
- Easy installation
- -8an & -6an o-ring style fittings included to adapt to steel braided fuel lines
- Designed to regulate high fuel demands for naturally aspirated EFI, turbo, supercharged and nos race applications
- Engineered to regulate extreme flow volumes generated by racing fuel systems
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Allows adjustment from 15-65 psi + boost reference
|Color||Hard Coat Anodized|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Outlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Pressure Range||15-65 PSI|
|Product Type||EFI Part|
|Return Size||6 AN O-Ring|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.