Head Gasket - MLS - 283-400 Chevrolet Small Block Gen I 1957-91
Multi-Layered Steel - 4.165" Bore
$87.17 Your Price
- Stainless Steel Layers With A Elastomer Coating
- Stress Formed Embossments To Seal Ext Pressure
- Provides Stability And Reduces Cyl Distortion
- For High Performance Street Drag and Oval Track
|Application||Small Block Chevy|
|Compressed Thickness||.040 inch|
|Compression Ratio||Up to 16:1|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Gasket Bore||4.165 inch|
|Product Type||Head Gasket|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.