Header Gaskets - Copper-Seal - 289-351W Ford Small Block Windsor 1964-95
Mr. Gasket, Copper-Seal Material, Rectangular Ports
$35.99 Holleydays Price
- These Gaskets Are Made From .043 Solid Copper
- They Have A .051 Embossment Around Port
- End Holes Are Slotted For Ease Of Installation
|Collector Gaskets Included||No|
|Engine||Ford Small Block Windsor|
|Port Size||1.12" x 1.48"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.