Header Gaskets - Aluminum-Layered - 383-440 Chrysler Big Block B/RB 1959-80
Mr. Gasket, Dead Soft Layered Aluminum Material, Rectangle Ports
$24.95 Your Price
- Reusable header or exhaust manifold gasket set
- Conforms to and seals surface irregularities (warp
- Will not shrink deteriorate or blow out
- Compresses to .060 creates tight leak proof seal
|Collector Gaskets Included||3|
|Engine||Chrysler Big Block B/RB|
|Port Size||1.88" x 1.38"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.