Mr. Gasket Ultra-Seal Header Gaskets
Fits 1957-1958 Chrysler 392 Gen I Hemi. Rectangular Ports, 1.55 Inch x 2.13 Inch
$33.71 Your Price
- Manufactured from high-temperature steel core/graphite faced exhaust material
- Expanded steel core provides stability and maximum torque retention to eliminate gasket failure
- Graphite impregnated facing provides excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity to transfer heat away from the cylinder head
- Conforms to and seals minor surface irregularities
- Can be trimmed if necessary for modified port applications
- For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use
|Collector Gaskets Included||No|
|Engine||Chrysler Hemi Gen I|
|Port Size||1.55" x 2.13"|
|Product Type||Header Gaskets|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.