Buick Nailhead Ready-to-Run Distributor
Fits 322,364, 401 and 425 Nailhead. Ready-to-run distributors include a built-in ignition module. No MSD Ignition control required. Includes an iron gear and a rev limiter
$432.95 Your Price
Starting at $39 a month with Learn More
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
- Includes built-in Rev Limiter!
- Does not require an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$14.21Qty:
- Ready-to-Run distributor replacement harness$14.21Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.