Chevy In-line 6 Cylinder Distributor
For 194, 230, 250, 292 Inline-6 engines. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$376.95 Your Price
Starting at $34 a month with Learn More
- Designed for street/performance use with a mechanical and vacuum advance
- Will not fit 235 and 261 engines
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Supplied with a socket style distributor cap and rotor
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Distributor Type||Magnetic Pickup|
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$14.71Qty:
- These caps are injection molded from DuPont® Rynite material and feature spark plug-style terminals.$37.04Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.