MSD Black Chevy V8 Pro-Billet Distributor w/ locked-out timing & bronze gear
All the performance of our Pro-Billet line NOW IN BLACK for your Ford, Chevy or Chrysler. Must be used with MSD 6, 7, or 8-series ignition.
$346.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by a sealed ball bearing for smooth operation at all rpms
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and billet aluminum base providing superior strength and great looks
- Rotor plate are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Locked-out mechanical advance
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-39|
|Engine||Chevy Small and Big Block|
|Type||MSD Box required|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-39
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.