Chrysler 383-400 Ready-to-Run Distributor
Fits 383, 400 Chryslers. Ready-to-run distributors include a built-in ignition module. No MSD Ignition control required. Includes a built-in rev limiter
$509.95 Your Price
Starting at $45 a month with Learn More
- Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connect
- CARB E.O. Approved
- Supplied with a HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by sealed ball bearings
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Vacuum advance canister for improved economy (can be locked out)
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Powerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm
- Now includes built-in Rev Limiter!
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-39|
|Distributor Type||Ready To Run|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
- Ready-to-Run distributor replacement harness$15.45Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-39
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.