Ford Steel Gear 351C-460 w/Hydraulic Roller Cam
This Ford Steel Gear provides long life, an easy break-in period and reliable performance!
$92.13 Your Price
- Melonite QPQ coated reduces friction and initial wear.
- Proprietary formulated ductile iron.
- Micro polished surface for smooth contact.
- Increased outer hardened layer thickness (RC 55-60) .
- Interstitial carbide concentration improves wear resistance and
|Product Type||Distributor Gear|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.